We’ve got the resources and materials you need to counter disinformation, including understanding how it works, how to identify it, and the best ways to respond to it. We also provide everything you need to train others on how to effectively respond to the disinformation that pollutes our democracy.
Slides and presentation
If you’re training others start here with this slide show and template presentation, which you can adapt based on your location, intended audiences, and the topics you’d most like to communicate. Detailed notes with each slide provide you with the key talking points and information you need for a great talk.
Looking for more great resources to better understand and more effectively counter disinformation? We’ve got you covered.
All-in-one guide to countering disinformation in your community
Misinformation vs disinformation
How disinformation works
How to spot disinformation
How to stop disinformation
- 5 steps to counter and disrupt disinformation
- Don’t engage with garbage
- Avoid this common mistake
- Podcast: Using stories and connection to counter disinformation
- Election Protection Hotline
Voter suppression and disinformation
- Digital Disinformation and Vote Suppression
- Voters vs Disinformation: how to identify and stop disinformation about elections
The consequences of voter suppression
- “Scientists must get involved in democracy reform”
- Building a Healthier Democracy: The Link between Voting Rights and Environmental Justice
- Our Unhealthy Democracy: How Voting Restrictions Harm Public Health—and What We Can Do About It
- Felony Disenfranchisement Laws
- Age Discrimination