We’ve got the resources and materials you need to train others on how to counter disinformation, including understanding how it works, how to identify it, and the best ways to respond to it.
Slides and presentation
Start here with this slide show and template presentation, which you can adapt based on your location, intended audiences, and the topics you’d most like to communicate. Detailed notes with each slide provide you with the key talking points and information you need for a great talk.
Looking for more great resources to build out and focus your presentation? We’ve got you covered.
All-in-one guide to countering disinformation in your community
Misinformation vs disinformation
How disinformation works
How to Spot Disinformation
How to Stop Disinformation
- 5 steps to counter and disrupt disinformation
- Don’t engage with garbage
- Avoid this common mistake
- Using stories and connection to counter disinformation
Voter suppression and disinformation
- Digital Disinformation and Vote Suppression
- Voters vs Disinformation: how to identify and stop disinformation about elections