We’ve got the resources and materials you need to train others on how science, voting, and democracy are interrelated–and the crucial role that the STEM community plays in supporting our democracy
These resources are available for anybody to use, but before getting started we definitely recommend that you first register and take one of our free trainings to hone your presentation and training skills!
Slides and presentation
Start here with this slide show and template presentation, which you can adapt based on your location, intended audiences, and the topics you’d most like to communicate. Detailed notes with each slide provide you with the key talking points and information you need for a great talk.
Looking for more great resources to build out and focus your presentation? We’ve got you covered.
Why scientists need democracy
- “The Shared Fate of Science and Democracy”
- “Scientists must get involved in democracy reform”
- Building a healthier democracy
The connection between environmental justice and voting
- Building a Healthier Democracy: The Link between Voting Rights and Environmental Justice
- Our Unhealthy Democracy: How Voting Restrictions Harm Public Health—and What We Can Do About It
Connecting STEM disciplines and voting
- STEMocracy Handbook
- More coming soon