October 19, 2020 - October 24, 2020
More information / to register
The largest multidisciplinary and multicultural STEM diversity event in the country, the SACNAS conference serves to equip, empower, and energize participants for their academic and professional paths in STEM.
The virtual conference brings you a unique blend of STEM, culture, and community in an online space where you can bring your whole self to STEM.
The conference will feature a rich agenda including virtual:
- Motivational keynote speakers
- Robust offering of STEM Symposia and Professional Development sessions
- Student research presentations
- Graduate School & Career Expo Hall — NEW! With non-competing hours*
* Two full days with no other conflicting conference programming. Attendees and exhibitors alike will be able to maximize their networking opportunities!
- Cultural celebrations, art, and music
- Group and 1-on-1 mentoring opportunities